Illinois Terminal is searching for Maintenance II candidates. Are you a custodial professional who loves people? Help us uphold Illinois Terminal's high standards for our passengers, customers, and community members.
High School Diploma or possession of a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) is required.
2-4 years of custodial and or maintenance experience preferred.
- Complete all custodial and maintenance tasks (i.e. mopping, sweeping, windows) in a safe and timely manner.
- Familiar with the Terminal's HVAC systems and components.
- Provide customer service to patrons when needed.
- Provide seasonal landscaping maintenance and snow removal.
- Service and repair equipment when needed.
- Monitors cleaning supplies.
- Must understand and implement Illinois Terminal’s various emergency procedures.
Work shifts vary from day to night, as needed. MTD operates seven days a week, including weekends and holidays, and this position may require some work outside of traditional business hours.
As with all MTD positions, candidates for this position must pass a drug test. The MTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply for position at Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District, 1101 East University Avenue in Urbana. No phone inquiries please.