Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District Begins 2018-19 Service Year with New Website, Other Changes
Media & Public Advisory
For Immediate Release
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Meid, MTD Communications Director & PIO
217.384.8188 (Mobile/SMS: 217.649.1254)
MTD Begins 2018-19 Service Year with New Website, Other Changes
Champaign-Urbana, IL—The Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District (MTD) began their 2018-19 Service Year on Sunday, August 12, 2018. On that date, MTD also made the changes listed below and asks members of the public, media representatives, and community partners to update MTD’s information on all materials, websites, and contact lists.
- MTD began shortening their name to "MTD" across all mediums (rather than "CUMTD" or any variation thereof). Usage: Please use "Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District (MTD)" on the first use and "MTD" thereafter. In lists, please use "Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District (MTD)."
- MTD launched a new, robust, and user-friendly website at mtd.org.
- MTD's social media accounts are now @ridemtd.
- All of MTD’s emails changed to @mtd.org (e.g. email@example.com), however all former @cumtd.com emails will continue to forward to new mtd.org accounts.
- MTD Board of Trustees Meeting Board Agendas & Board Packets can now be found here.