During University of Illinois Fall, Winter, and Spring breaks, as well as Summer Session I and Summer Session II, MTD reduces service as shown below. Please consult the annual UIUC academic calendar for a listing of current dates or refer to our service calendar in the annual MTD Maps & Schedules book.
- 2 Red Express trips, designated with L and U footnotes, do not operate.
- 12 Teal “U” trips do not operate. The route operates at 20-minute frequencies.
- 13 Silver “U” trips do not operate. The route operates at 20-minute frequencies.
- 130 Silver Limited operates abbreviated routing during the evening and weekend at 20-minute frequencies.
- 22/220 Illini Limited operates abbreviated routing during all day types at 30-minute frequencies.
- No Late Night service on the 50 Green, 100 Yellow, 120 Teal, 130 Silver, and 220 Illini.
- No Sunday Evening & Late Night service.
- SafeRides Connect operates with only one van and only until midnight during breaks. SafeRides Connect does not operate at all during Summer Sessions.